The Pharmacy provides 24-hour pharmaceutical care for all Carteret Health Care patients. The staff of Registered Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians provides all medications needed, monitor drug therapy and make recommendations that ensure drug use is appropriate for the patient's diagnosis or condition. They also promote cost effective drug use and educate patients on actions and interactions of drugs for best medical treatment.
Sea Level Pharmacy is open to the public!
If you're looking for a new pharmacy Down East, then come to Sea Level Pharmacy.
- Accept most insurances, including Medicare Part D plans, Medicaid, Tricare, State and Federal employees.
- Free same-day home delivery service from Smyrna to Cedar Island, Prescriptions and refills called in by 2pm will be delivered by 5pm each day.
- Medication Synchronization Services Our pharmacists will work to synchronize all prescriptions to be refilled on the same day each month or quarterly so customers can make a single trip to the pharmacy for medications.
- Automatic refill service Our pharmacy staff can automatically refill medications each month and give customers a reminder call when prescriptions are ready.
- Outstanding customer service At Sea Level Pharmacy, we go the extra mile. Our customers are our neighbors, our family .We provide fast, personalized prescription filling, usually in under 10 minutes.
Sea Level Pharmacy was licensed by the NCBOP in 1993. That's over 30 years of serving our community!
Carteret Health Care Sea Level Pharmacy
440 Hwy. 70 East
Sea Level, NC 28577
Open Monday-Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm